Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
YUM!! If you dream of chocolate, this one is for you!! I’ve been known to snack on these occasionally thoughout my day 😉 This recipe comes from @lexiliveswell! Go check her out she’s constantly posting tasty dishes and insirational messages.
- 1 c gluten free 1:1 flour
- 1/3 c cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 c coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 2 scoops collagen (optional)
- Turn on the oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together dry ingredients, then wet ingredients.
- Combine and mix well, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Put dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Take out and form into balls.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!! 🙂