Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
YUM!! You’ll have to try these! They are DELICIOUS!! INGREDIENTS:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temp
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 /4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand because they are the best dairy free chips I’ve had yet!)
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together coconut oil and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stirring until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 7 – 8 minutes, or until edges are slightly brown. We like ours more on the gooey side so we tend to bake around 7 1/2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy!! Freeze them if you aren’t planning on eating them right away! P.S. These are husband approved 😉